Bleachwarofstories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleachwarofstories

bleachwarofstores is AU/CNNON bleach rp forum we are brand new

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» awakening (plot open)
Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 3:39 pm by alicesurkato

» we will be back soon
Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:09 am by alicesurkato

» The site is Abit dead
Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 2:19 am by alicesurkato

» Three Weeks
Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 am by Phoenix Cipher

» Caseus Drane [WIP]
Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 am by Caseus Drane

» Caius Osore (WIP)
Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:59 am by alicesurkato

» Hello Mortals
Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:12 pm by alicesurkato

» Tiger Dragon Pince
Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 10:29 pm by Shojo Haku

» Shojo Haku (Almost Done)
Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 8:26 pm by Shojo Haku

Top posting users this week
No user

Three Weeks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

Three Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Three Weeks   Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Cipher charged his energy into the most power Bala he had ever made before for a week and during that week Sung-Sun came everyday in hopes to turn him over to her side but it had no effect "I'm lord Aizen's most trusted Arrancar I could never turn on him like you and number 3 did." he told her the last day she came to see him. After that she never came to see him again instead she sent maids to feed him and change his bandages "Where's Sung-Sun?" he asked the maid but she didn't answer "Fine I don't need tell me I just had a question." he said trying to hide his sadness in his voice from her.

Cipher took the this time to think about his next actions to take (If they trust me so much then I can use them to gather information on them for Lord Aizen.) he thought to himself as he tried to free himself but only made himself excused and even more frustrated than he was before. "Where is that women at I need to deal with her!?" he says hoping to get someone's attention to let him go or at less draw her out from where ever she is.
Back to top Go down
Tier Halibel

Tier Halibel

Three Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 8:36 pm

After hearing what Alice told her she made Mila swear not to tell anyone just so no one tires to attack him. Halibel slept next to her lover in a chair at her bed side for a week and then tried to get her mind off of Alice by giving orders to everyone and training really harsh training but she couldn't help but think about Alice. She wasn't sure if she wanted the boy to be set free or let him return Aizen (He does know the bases location but then again we could pull him over t our side.) she pondered this for days until she made up her mind on what to do. Halibel sent a message to Riku telling him to look after the boy as he was no tasked with being the boys baby sitter.
Back to top Go down
rechonq
Admin
rechonq

Three Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:29 pm

Riku was slightly annoyed with being asked to check on the new boy, but he agreed nonetheless. He got the lowdown on why he was being restrained too and didn't care much to ask. Typically Harribel knew how to handle herself and her business. It seemed she wanted him to relate to the boy some too and maybe help turn him to the Alliance. He wasn't all that excited with the idea, but it was better than Aizen. As night came around Riku made his way over to the building holding the boy.

He entered to find him awake oddly enough, at least to him. Unless Nel or Orihime were entertaining him, he'd be out like a rock in ten minutes. Whatever, he didn't even know the boys name, so that would probably be a good place to start. "Hey, so what's your name? It's gonna be a long night if I'm just sitting here." Riku didn't care much to get off to a smooth start, they had the whole night to get to know each other. He sat down on a pillow against a wall and pulled out a gourd shaped bottle. He pulled the cork out and took a swig of it's contents. "Ha, sake's the best. So, why do you even like Aizen anyways? The guy's a prick."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

Three Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:47 pm

Cipher was less than thrilled to see someone come into the room but he knew it would better than looking at a wall all night. He felt annoyed that he would even ask for his name so he gave him the next best thing "Its rude to ask for someone's name before giving your own and am number 106." he told the man as he sat up and looked at him (Why are they being so nice to me?) he woundered as he lokked at his restraintes "You have no right to speak of Lord Aizen that way he is my Lord and my second father!" he shoyed at the man trying to beark his restraints to get free and kill the man. Cipher felt that the man just want to see him struggle to get free "Your enjoying watching me struggle aren't you?" he asked the man laying back down.
Back to top Go down
rechonq
Admin
rechonq

Three Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:09 pm

"Ha, I couldn't care less to see you struggle. If you escaped I wouldn't have to sit here and watch you." Riku sat back and took another swig of his drink. The boy was sort of right, he had forgotten to introduce himself. "Sorry for forgetting my manners. My name's Riku." He sat back again, thinking about how Aizen was pretty open to helping those that helped him. It was sort of disgusting how he used them for his gains. He almost joined himself, but fortunately couldn't bring himself to joining the hollows. "Aizen only seems great because accepted you at your worst. The Soul Society may have turned their back on you before, but they did to me too. They've opened up now to people like us. Even I don't want to be a part of it, but Aizen just wants power, and a desire like that isn't healthy. Bad things are going to happen with him." Riku didn't like giving lectures. It made him feel old. He was old, but he didn't have to feel or act that way. Hopefully it was good though. He took another swig of his drink as he closed his eyes a bit while sitting.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

Three Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:53 pm

(Maybe I can trick him into letting me out somehow?) Cipher thought to himself as the main told him his name but he didn't care for his name mostly cause it sounds weak just like the Riku looked to him. He felt like he was being tortured having to listen to Riku talk "Lord Aizen is not like that at all he..he...he looks after us and cares for use." he stated to Riku "What do you mean like you am.. I was a proud Arrancar until that women ripped my mask off." he charges a balla in his hands and fires them at his restraints freeing himself "I have had it with you things! No more of this back talk if u have a problem with my lord I'll be more than happy to deal with it!" he said standing up and walking over to Riku filled with rage and disgust for himself.

Cipher noticed that they took his sword away which was fine by him he never really used it anyway (After I deal with him I'll find that women and pay her back 10 fold.) he told himself as he charged for another attack.
Back to top Go down
rechonq
Admin
rechonq

Three Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Riku didn't care much, but this kid was gettng annoying. It was obvious he was obsessed with Aizen at the moment, so something drastic was going to be needed. As Cipher charged him with no weapon Riku waited until he was within reach, then lifted his leg to his chest and threw him back to the bed. He stood up and released his reiatsu. The weight of the room grew significantly. "And I was a proud Shinigami. Your nothing if you can't do anything without power. Now what are you going to do?"

Riku stood ready to see how he reacts. He didn't know how strong he was, but how he reacted under the reiatsu would help show his strength. He seemed pretty determined to act. Riku didn't know what to expect from him, but he was ready for anything.

Last edited by rechonq on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

Three Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Cipher flew back to the bed and quickly got back up and felt a small weight change in the room "What is this one of your Keidoes that I have heard much about?" he asked walking up to Riku and kicking him through the wall (He may be a step higher than me but I can take him now.) he told himself as he fires his blast at Riku "Die like that rat you are!" he shouts charging a mouth blast to kill Riku before he can get up. (If I kill them all now Lord Aizen will forgive me for all my mistakes so far.) he told himself full of confidences and energy. Cipher felt like Riku was holding back so he fired the blast and just barely missed him by a few inches (He's toying with me.) he thought so he took off to find his sword and the women.

Back to top Go down
rechonq
Admin
rechonq

Three Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 9:01 pm

Riku stood there and let 106 come to him, testing how much he was just trying to play or whether he was being serious. It seemed he had a decent amount of power to him as well. The kick managed to push him back through the wood wall. He probably could have landed it and reacted, but that would require work. This way it could look like he wasn't capable of handling the guy and he wouldn't be assigned to tasks like this anymore. 'Nice, last time you make me do something I don't want to.' While Riku lied on the groud giving him time to escape, he decided to try a cero. Riku rolled his eyes as 106 began to charge up. The cero didn't feel like much and what's worse, he missed. 'Well Harribel, you can have fun with him now. Not sure 106 will be able to do much to number 3, but he might be surprising.' Riku actually wanted to watch what happened a little, so once 106 was out of sight he got up and began to follow him from a far.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

Three Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 4:17 pm

As Cipher ran through the base he felt someone was losing spiritual pressure fast so he turned down the hallway and ran right passed the were the women was in then stop just as he saw a young boy on the ground gasping for air "Help me please." the boy cried as he tried to stand (No that can't be me it has to be an illusion or something.) he thought to himself as went to pick up the boy that looked just like him when he was much younger. He took a few steps back as the boy passed out "No this must be allusion nothing more nice try but am not that easily fooled." he said running past the boy on the floor until he reached a room that said weapons room on it.

He kicked down the door and walked in to look for his sword (Why is this place so big I mean why not stay small and hidden.) he thought as he went in deeper into the room "There you are!" he muttered as he reached for his sword. As he reached for his sword he felt something like a pulse come from his sword like it was waiting for him "come to me." a voice said as he picked it up "What is this sensation of joy?" he asked himself holding his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Weeks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleachwarofstories :: bleach Universe AU and cannon :: Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: