Bleachwarofstories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleachwarofstories

bleachwarofstores is AU/CNNON bleach rp forum we are brand new

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» awakening (plot open)
awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 3:39 pm by alicesurkato

» we will be back soon
awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:09 am by alicesurkato

» The site is Abit dead
awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 2:19 am by alicesurkato

» Three Weeks
awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 am by Phoenix Cipher

» Caseus Drane [WIP]
awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 am by Caseus Drane

» Caius Osore (WIP)
awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:59 am by alicesurkato

» Hello Mortals
awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:12 pm by alicesurkato

» Tiger Dragon Pince
awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 10:29 pm by Shojo Haku

» Shojo Haku (Almost Done)
awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 8:26 pm by Shojo Haku

Top posting users this week
No user

awakening (plot open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

awakening (plot open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cipher enters the place with his clothes slightly torn and breathing heavy as he drags a body behind him “Take care of this trash away from me.” He tells his men as the pick up the servilely beaten Arrancar and takes it to a cell (Why did I left that trash get the best of me?) he asks himself walking to his room down the hall from Yami’s  but he was at a meeting with the other low numbers. So he could sleep without any problem “Master Cipher Lord Aizen need to see you right away.” A servant tells him just before he fires a Cero at her (No rest for me I guess.) he thinks as he takes a shortcut to the throne room.

Cipher dusted himself off just before walking in the room only to walk in during a very heated discussion between Yami and Adinyairo “My Lord Aizen you wanted to see me for something?” he shouted  as he walked into the room more “Aa yes Cipher you have another mission but this time it wont be easy.” Without even a word he vanishes from the room. Cipher and his men make there way to the location of the “problem” to find two women talking so with out warning he tells his men to fire  at the.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Cipher laid on the ground coughing up large amounts of blood as he was too weak to see the girl come out of no were and attack him (Lord Aizen am sorry I failed.) he thought as he had a flashback of when his father was still alive and how he use to use his release form to entertain him as he was going to sleep. "Daddy where are you it dark?" he asked as he reached out for him "Da...ddy?" he called out just as he lost what were strength he had left in him. He wasn't sure what they would do to him so as he was now their prisoner which was a first for him.
Back to top Go down
Tier Halibel

Tier Halibel

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 3:05 pm

Halibel deflected the boys sword and noticed that he had looked like Luppi but had to do something as Alice was going to kill him if she didn't do something fast "Mila Rose take Alice to her room and Sung Sun take him to the medical room." she told them as she walked to with Mila Rose to Alice's room. As Alice rested in her bed she looked over her wondering (Just how much power does she locked with in her?) but she also couldn't help but think why the boy would attack them knowing he was badly hurt.
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 3:12 pm

alice wake up barly having any strong left she manged to grab Tier's hand "that boy watch him he's working for azain he's a spy." was also she could say before passing out agin. her breathing study she had fallon asleep once agin while still holding on to tier's hand."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachwarofstories.rpg-board.net
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 5:09 pm

Cipher woke up to see Sung-Sun at his bedside with his hands restrained to the bed "Why am i tied to the bed?" she doesn't answer him as he looks around to see that he's not in jail (Am not in a cell! Do they really think am not a threat to them.) he thinks to himself as he lays back down "I don't know why my father loved you." he tells her right as she smack's him across the cheek and leaves the room. He see's that they healed him (I don't understand anything that's going on my would anyone go against Lord Aizen and treat an enemy like this?) he tells himself as he charges up for a bolla.
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Alice walks in her glasses firmly on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachwarofstories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

awakening (plot open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3