Bleachwarofstories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleachwarofstories

bleachwarofstores is AU/CNNON bleach rp forum we are brand new

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» awakening (plot open)
Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 3:39 pm by alicesurkato

» we will be back soon
Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:09 am by alicesurkato

» The site is Abit dead
Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 2:19 am by alicesurkato

» Three Weeks
Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 am by Phoenix Cipher

» Caseus Drane [WIP]
Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 am by Caseus Drane

» Caius Osore (WIP)
Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:59 am by alicesurkato

» Hello Mortals
Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:12 pm by alicesurkato

» Tiger Dragon Pince
Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 10:29 pm by Shojo Haku

» Shojo Haku (Almost Done)
Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 8:26 pm by Shojo Haku

Top posting users this week
No user

Caius Osore (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caius Osore

Caius Osore

Caius Osore (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Caius Osore (WIP)   Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 4:06 am

Caius Osore:

Caius Osore

Do you remember what you said to me? Do you remember what you said to me as we fought before the Pyramids of Hueco Mundo? Do you remember the words you used? I do. As I recall, your face was tortured. Imagine that - the so called King of Hueco Mundo, his ferocity twisted into grief. And yet you still carried out your duty. You always did what was asked of you. So loyal. So tenacious. Truly you were the attack dog of your Empire. You took no pleasure in what you did. I knew that then, and I know it now. But all things change. I'm not the same as I was, and you're... well, let us not mention where you are now. You felled my Brothers and I Brought my vengeance upon you, now I am the only Monarch left of nine. My brothers are no more but they shall be once again. More than just your world will pay, countless more will suffer for what you've done. I will not stop until they have been returned to me, for I am the Ninth Monarch, "The Shadow Monarch".

-Caius Osore's speech after the fall of the nine Monarchs.  

The Nine Monarchs/ The Nine Brothers:

Name: Caius Osore
Nickname/Alias: Emperor of Shadows/The Shadow Monarch
Race: Arrancar

General Appearance: Caius is a very muscular, tall Arrancar, with messy dark blue hair and blue eyes.        

Height: 6ft / 183cm
Weight: 209lbs / 95kg

Personality: He is usually very laid back, to the point of being outright lazy. However, he is very confident in his power and strength, confidence which is justified with him being feared as the "Emperor of Shadows." Though generally kind, Caius will respond to any aggression directed towards him with even greater aggression.

Caius is, by nature, cocky and perverted. Caius also tends to humiliate any female that obstructs or attacks him by somehow removing her panties from under her clothes and either keeping or throwing them away. Caius will also be kind to those less fortunate than himself, although he tends to do so in perverted ways.

Caius' overconfidence of his power has proven to be a problem, since he looks down on those who challenge him. He also appears to have a strong sense of pride.

Despite his sexual harassment toward females, Caius dislikes seeing a woman crying for whatever reason, and will go to great lengths to make them stop crying.

His normal personality can sometimes be drowned out by his Evil Personality. Caius becomes a heartless creature of Vengeance, Rage and Destruction. He completely ignores all morals he had, becoming a Monster with an insatiable desire to consume everything into the shadows. His brothers are the only thing that have any worth. This persona change is caused when he enters Resurrección and/or Segunda Etapa.    

Fighting -
Good Challenge -

Dislikes:
Crying women -

Affiliation: N/A
History: (The past of your character. Three paragraphs prefered)

Last edited by Caius Osore on Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:09 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

Caius Osore (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caius Osore (WIP)   Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 3:29 am

love the qoute
Back to top Go down
https://bleachwarofstories.rpg-board.net
Caius Osore

Caius Osore

Caius Osore (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caius Osore (WIP)   Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:16 am

Thank you...
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

Caius Osore (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caius Osore (WIP)   Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 5:28 pm

are you someone i already know on here
Back to top Go down
Caius Osore

Caius Osore

Caius Osore (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caius Osore (WIP)   Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:06 pm

Yeh! It's a giant Crafted into red armour
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

Caius Osore (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caius Osore (WIP)   Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:59 am

ah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caius Osore (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caius Osore (WIP)   Caius Osore (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caius Osore (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleachwarofstories :: Character Development :: Application Registry-
Jump to: