Bleachwarofstories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleachwarofstories

bleachwarofstores is AU/CNNON bleach rp forum we are brand new

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» awakening (plot open)
Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 3:39 pm by alicesurkato

» we will be back soon
Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:09 am by alicesurkato

» The site is Abit dead
Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 2:19 am by alicesurkato

» Three Weeks
Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 am by Phoenix Cipher

» Caseus Drane [WIP]
Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 am by Caseus Drane

» Caius Osore (WIP)
Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:59 am by alicesurkato

» Hello Mortals
Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:12 pm by alicesurkato

» Tiger Dragon Pince
Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 10:29 pm by Shojo Haku

» Shojo Haku (Almost Done)
Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 8:26 pm by Shojo Haku

Top posting users this week
No user

Three Weeks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

Three Weeks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Three Weeks   Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 7:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cipher charged his energy into the most power Bala he had ever made before for a week and during that week Sung-Sun came everyday in hopes to turn him over to her side but it had no effect "I'm lord Aizen's most trusted Arrancar I could never turn on him like you and number 3 did." he told her the last day she came to see him. After that she never came to see him again instead she sent maids to feed him and change his bandages "Where's Sung-Sun?" he asked the maid but she didn't answer "Fine I don't need tell me I just had a question." he said trying to hide his sadness in his voice from her.

Cipher took the this time to think about his next actions to take (If they trust me so much then I can use them to gather information on them for Lord Aizen.) he thought to himself as he tried to free himself but only made himself excused and even more frustrated than he was before. "Where is that women at I need to deal with her!?" he says hoping to get someone's attention to let him go or at less draw her out from where ever she is.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tier Halibel

Tier Halibel

PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Halibel watched the boy and Riku from the control room "He reminds me of myself." she says thinking back to the time when she trusted Aizen as much as he does. She wated him break free and run away from Riku (Why must you be so lazy Riku?) she asked herself looking at a bigger monitor and watching the boy run down the hall "Activate dream hall in section five." she said pressing a blue button "Lets see if he can escape from this trap." she muttered as she looked on "Riku pick up the pas he's getting near the weapons room!" he shouted over the communicator only to see him kick down the door and enter the room.

Halibel wanted to take care of the boy herself but knew Riku would be better suited for the job, she looked at the monetor and say that the boy was hesitating to pick up his sword for a moment (What is this Spiritual power that I feel?) she wonders as the boy takes up is sword again.
Back to top Go down
rechonq
Admin
rechonq

PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:54 pm

"Baa, Fine." With the new orders Riku began to take the situation more seriously. There was an impresive increase in reiatsu as the boy found his sword. It seemed he had some real potential, but if he couldn't control it then none of that mattered. "Harribel, isn't he out looking for you? Why don't you come help too?" Riku was speaking, but knew there was a good chance he would just be ignored. Why he listened to her he really didn't know. Maybe it was because she was pretty hot and he didn't really care at the moment. The whole thing wasn't even that bad.

He found 106 near the weapon storage. "Well here we are again, but they want me to stop you now, so I'm going to go ahead and try now." Riku took his stick and released his shikai. The lantern gently swung before him holding a white wisp insided with a few more hovering beside him. Being an Arrancar, the white wisps were very bad news for 106. He knew there was no way he would give up though. This was going to be some work.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Cipher didn't really know what to think of Riku as released his sword "Call my name..." the voice said as he charged at Riku full force (Why do I feel another presence other than me and this man in the room?) he questioned as he stopped short of doing a quick draw. He instead kicked Riku back through the doorway and proceeded to slowly pull out his Zanpaktuo and mutter's "Kori...Kujaku..." with that the room's temperature starts to slowly lower to the point that they can see their breath. Cipher starts to lose conciseness as he sent two twisters of Ice feathers at Riku and Freezes the ground all around them to create a ring for them to fight in.
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 6:38 pm

"ah so you must be halibell the woman my master desires and loves so mutch" said a tall pink and red haired british woman with glasses and a soul reaper uniform caring a zanpakto that llokedd like's alice's in it sealed state
Back to top Go down
https://bleachwarofstories.rpg-board.net
Tier Halibel

Tier Halibel

PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 11:30 pm

Halibel turned around to around to see that a women in the monitor room ad looked at her with slight rage in her eye's "I don't have time for games I need to handle something right now." she tells the women getting out her chair. As she was going to leave the room she `felt as if she knew the girl somehow "How do you know Alice and is that her sword!?" she asks looking at her to see if she did know here at all.
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 1:03 am

"I am her sword I carry myself around so no one can steal me while master is sleeping do you mind holding on to me fore awhile I must go interact that spy?" sound weaver said with a smile on her face before handing over her sowrd self to Halibel you two are award fix that.
Back to top Go down
Tier Halibel

Tier Halibel

PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Halibel take the sword and tell the women "Go do not hurt he boy and if you are really Alice's sword you will listen to me as she does." she says turning back to monitor to see that the battle is at a stand still (I don't trust this women but just in case I will check on Alice.) he tells her self leaving the room holding the sword tightly. As she heads to the room she stop by the boys room to see it in ruins and notices a small piece of a hallow mask on the floor (Could this be a remnant of his mask? No Alice tor it clean off then who's is this.) she found her self in yet mystery that had to be solved later as checking on her lover was more important.
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:09 pm

She takes a second to think it over and says "Fine I will lisen to you and that would be alice's mask it shattered when my sister was rechained, oh and Bell when master asks you to marry her just say yes and save her the heart break of rejection she really sees a future with you even though you use to be Azians lap dog or lap shark in your case." she says just before walking off to see the fight and maybe have some fun along the way (Why master loves her so much is beyond me.) she thinks to herself as she walks pass Alice's room.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 am

(It feels like my heads going to explode.) he thinks to himself as he stabs the floor with his sword and creates a shield that looks like a pair of Ice wings {Will finish later}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Weeks   Three Weeks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Weeks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleachwarofstories :: bleach Universe AU and cannon :: Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: